Happy 4th of July to all you soon-to-be brides and grooms out there!
My wedding planning companies have always offered a 15 percent discount on wedding planning services on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, for active duty military personnel, but in celebration of our nation’s latest birthday, we’re going to bump up the savings so a few more couples who have dedicated their lives to protecting and serving our nation and this community can save a WHOLE BUNCH of money on beautiful, tropical destination wedding this year!
If you’d like to take advantage of some savings, but want to get married some place else, we’re offering a 15% discount on wedding planning and DIY wedding planning consulting packages anywhere for the same couples with at least one half who has dedicated their life to protecting and serving our country or our communities.
So here we go:
$500 off any “Keep It Simple” Wedding Planning Package booked in the month of July 2017 for a wedding date BEFORE December 20, 2017
- Keep It Simple packages are available for eloping couples, and intimate groups of up to 10, 20, or 30 guests max
- Keep It Simple packages include everything you need to have a stress-free, reasonably-priced, romantic destination wedding
Who is eligible for the discount?
- Active-duty American military personnel
- Active-duty law enforcement officers (including correctional officers)
- Active-duty full-time firefighters and EMTs
How to take advantage of the discount?
- Email me today at email@example.com to request a free initial consultation and reference “4th of July deal” in your message, or
- Go to the contact form on my website and complete it, putting the words “4th of July deal” into the message section
How to get the 15% discount to get married anywhere:
- The terms of the offer are the same as those for the $500 off on packages on Vieques Island, as far as eligibility and deadlines go.
Everybody likes to save money when they’re planning something expensive like a wedding, and a $500 savings might buy you two more nights wherever you want to honeymoon, or offset the cost of your travel to the wedding destination.
Please feel free to share this around in military/first responder groups – we’re happy to offer this discount as our company’s thanks for what these brides and grooms do for us every day.
God Bless America! And happy wedding planning!