Do you really KNOW how to choose a wedding hashtag that will make it possible – even easy – to collect all of the wedding pictures and video posted to social media by your guests? Most of us don’t know how to do this effectively. But Ariane Fisher does.
She also has $500 in free DIY wedding video packages to give away to three lucky brides who enter to win IN ADVANCE.
Join the fastest growing bridal Facebook chat group on the Internet – I’m Engaged, Now What? – this #WeddingWednesday at 9 pm Eastern time for a LIVE chat with an experienced wedding professional who pioneered some of the strategies brides and grooms now use to collect and organize their wedding media for re-publication.
Ariane is the co-creator and co-owner of StoryMix Media, the parent company of WeddingMix. WeddingMix products allow DIY brides and grooms to create wedding videos using the footage and still pics captured by their guests throughout their wedding experience. For couples who want to go big, they also offer packages that include sending you GoPros to add to the mix on the big day.
Ariane created a hashtag generator (and it’s FREE) that helps couples find a wedding hashtag that works for their names or theme, but doesn’t copy hundreds of other hashtags already in use by other brides and grooms. Believe it or not, there’s a serious issue with some of the cutest hashtags being used over and over again, and a lot of couples don’t figure that out until after the wedding when it’s too late. The only way to sort it out at that point is lots of time and patience.
How to Sign Up for the Giveaway:
You have to ask for membership in advance (all brides are welcome) so that you can be present in the LIVE broadcast when she announces her winners (randomly throughout the session). And you have to do the following two things to sign up for the giveaway AHEAD of the LIVE session:
1) Like the WeddingMix page on Facebook
2) Go to the WeddingMix website’s contact page and write I WANT TO WIN A WEDDING VIDEO in the subject line, and provide your email address and wedding date in the Message blank
What Can You Win?
One Snap Happy with Use Your Own Camera Bundle ($300 value) and two Instagram wedding videos ($100 value each).
The winner of the Snap Happy package will receive:
• unlimited usage of the WeddingMix app to collect photos and videos from their guests from the showers through the honeymoon
• an edited highlight video to share on social media
• for the wedding weekend we will send a wireless sound recorder to get amazing sound of the vows/toasts for a professional sound in the video
• we will also send a selfie stick for late evening reception fun shots
• a 10 minute feature video on DVD and download
• a private gallery to share their videos
• they can send in up to 16 gb (~2 hours) of footage from their own camera to include in the video
Fine print stuff: the winner will need to pay for shipping the equipment ($25 roundtrip), plus pay a $100 security deposit for the equipment, which will be refunded as soon as we receive the equipment back.
The winners of the 2 Instagram wedding videos will each receive:
• a one minute highlight video formatted specifically for Instagram. This prize is not available for sale anywhere on our site. In fact, most videographers charge several hundred dollars extra for an Instagram version. The prize winners can either receive just the Instagram video (and their raw footage), or they can add the Instagram wedding video to any package they purchase at no additional charge.
Names will be drawn during Ariane’s #WeddingWednesday LIVE on I’m Engaged, What now? on July 19th at 9 pm Eastern time. All signups must be done ahead of the broadcast to be considered in the drawing, and you have to join the group ahead of time to participate! Do not wait til the last minute or you will miss out big time.
Ariane is an expert on how to choose a hashtag that will work for finding everything your guests have posted during your wedding weekend, and she’s going to talk hashtag dos and don’ts. She’ll talk about how important wedding videos are to brides, and alternatives for couples who don’t have a huge wedding video budget. There will be plenty of time for Q&A, too!
This is one you cannot afford to miss. And as an added perk, you can join the best bridal Facebook group available at the same time.
Until next time, happy wedding planning! And I hope to see you in Ariane’s LIVE broadcast on #WeddingWednesday.